Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Bad Twitter News

It seems some ne'er-do-well hacked into my X account and put up some posts that break the X rules and so my X account has been suspended.  Many of my blog posts here include links to my X posts, and I have no idea if those links will send you to my photos of SF books and sculptures at art museums or some other less savory or even unsafe content, so I am posting this as a warning and/or apology.  I have appealed my suspension and if things go back to normal I may delete this blog post.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with appealing the suspension. Twitter seems on a tear these days. My wife got suspended for "inauthentic behviors" and didn't make it through the convulted appeal process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My fingers are crossed. I only had a little over 400 followers, and the algorithm usually only showed my posts to like 30 people, but it was fun sharing my antique mall and bookstore and art museum adventures with those dozens of people, and the account was useful for when I was trying to date when I bought or saw something or where. Well, c'est la vie, as Greg Lake might sing.

      Delete